Developer: Allgraf Publisher: KISS ltd Genre: Action, Adventure, Sandbox, Sci-fi Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2013
Crashed and alone on a world mankind tried to leave behind, Darkout challenges players to survive on Illuna, in harsh, procedurally generated biomes, utilizing the game’s sandbox features to build shelters, craft weapons, and research new technologies.
You are not alone. Light-sensitive creatures prowling the landscapes become most active at night and in a world shrouded by clouds the security of day will never come, instead, twilight periods allow players minor security to explore, rebuild, and gather resources.
Darkout’s deep history manifests itself through logs left behind by others, some recent, while others hearken back to long-extinct natives of Illuna, offering glimpses into what events led up to the pandemonium that now persists.
How will you survive?
- Explore expansive randomly generated worlds
- Sandbox Play
- Fight Shadow enemies sensitive to Light.
- Strategic Research & Crafting System
- Mining, gathering & looting.
- Tons of resources, materials and devices you can use to...
- Create various kinds of weapons, armor, tech, furniture, etc.
- A story for those who like to do more than just explore, craft and build.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo 1.3 Ghz or Better RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: OpenGL Graphics card that can display at least 1024x768 res (Nvidia 8000 series or better) Free Disk Space: 3 GB